If a Medical Marijuana Patient requires in-home support, is a minor or has a disability, a Registered Caregiver may obtain their medical marijuana for them.

  1. Fill out a Caregiver application

  2. Complete a criminal background check

  3. If necessary, complete an “authorization to designate a third-party caregiver” form.

  4. Ensure the patient for whom you’re acting as a Caregiver has completed their registration.

  5. Log into https://padohmmp.custhelp.com/app/login to pay for your Medical Marijuana card.

  6. Bring doctor’s prescription to a dispensary